A down-to-earth guide to meditation and getting high on life.
Heavily Meditated¬â has¬â everything you need to know to get hooked on meditation for good.¬â Presented in a simple, friendly, accessible style that even the busiest of meditation-doubters can relate to, this book clearly outlines:
- What meditation is
- Five fundamental meditation techniques (and which one is right for you)
- Where, when and how to sit
- How to deal with thoughts
- Why meditation is so damn good for you
- How to measure your meditation practice
- How to set goals and get hooked on meditation
- How to upgrade your practice from habit to ritual.
Caitlin Cady has been called a "wellbeing whiz" by Australian Yoga Journal and her positive perspectives and relatable, playful approach have inspired people across the globe to get lit up and live to their full potential. American by birth, Caitlin now lives with her husband and three little wildlings in Byron Bay, Australia. With a mad love for meditation and a colourful career, Caitlin is a devoted yogi, entrepreneur, author and speaker. With multiple businesses under her belt, including a night club and street mag in Byron Bay, Caitlin now channels her energy towards empowering others and pioneering meditation medicine. In a nutshell, Caitlin is a fiery Aries, hope dealer and meditation junkie, here to remind all of us of our magic and that we are born to shine.